Part Exchange 2023 Start of Season Terms and Conditions
- By entering in the competition you are agreeing to be bound by these terms. Please ensure you have read and accepted these terms in full before participating.
- Participation in the competition is restricted to those over 18 years of age who currently own a holiday home at Bowleaze Cove Holiday Park & Spa, Osmington Mills Lodge Park, Chesil Beach Holiday Park and Tregoad Holiday Park, excluding employees of Waterside, their immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), or anyone professionally associated with this competition. By participating in the competition you are confirming you meet this criteria.
- Your personal information will be used in accordance with data protection legislation and our privacy terms and conditions.
- The competition period runs between BST on the 17th March 00:01 to May 31st 11:59 inclusive.
- To enter the promotion you must complete all the following stages (known as ‘Part Exchange Appointment Process’):
a. Contact the Ownership (/Sales) Team to book an appointment
b. Let the Sales Team appraise your holiday home
c. Join a Sales Representative for 3 holiday home viewings providing feedback
d. Receive a quote to upgrade your existing holiday home.
- Submit your contact details into the competition via the supplied form
a. For the avoidance of doubt there is no purchase necessary to enter the competition or qualify for the prizes.
- By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a non-revocable, worldwide, royalty-free licence to use the copyright and other intellectual property rights vesting in their entry for all purposes connected with this Promotion, including but not limited to display on the Promoter’s website and any other website of the Promoter or its agent’s/contractor’s choosing and use of the entry, or part(s) of the entry, in any marketing materials or communications relating to this Promotion. Entrants hereby represent and warrant that they have all rights necessary to grant the licence and rights provided for in this paragraph and that all materials forming part of their entry to this Promotion, and any use of such materials by or on behalf of the Promoter, comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and do not infringe or otherwise violate the intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
- By agreeing to these terms you agree to Waterside sharing your name via social media or email when announcing winners.
The prizes & Winner selection
- The prizes are hidden at random behind 60 doors, with some doors not holding a prize. There will be a mechanic set up with 60 doors at the 3x parks – Bowleaze Cove Holiday Park & Spa, Osmington Mills Lodge Park, Chesil Beach Holiday Park and Tregoad Holiday Park.
- Each of the 3x parks has 60 prizes to be won across the duration of the competition.
- A participant / owner can open a door once they have completed the Part Exchange Appointment Process.
- They can only open the door at the park they currently own a holiday home at.
- They can only open a door that has the matching year to the year they received via email and post from Waterside.
- Once a door is opened, the door will be re-filled with a possible prize, so competitors can open their door again following completion of a further Part Exchange Appointment Process.
- The prizes are non refundable, non transferable and no alternative is available.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion and sole discretion of the Promoter:
a. are in breach of the Terms and Conditions
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are late, lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete, do not comply with entry criteria or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.