Great Holiday Refund Reveal Terms and Conditions
How to enter
We’ve hidden a whole host of goodies behind our giant calendar to celebrate 60 years of Waterside, including a holiday refund for one lucky winner! To claim your prize today, simply:
- Head down to the Ownership Enquiry Lounge and speak to a member of our Ownership (sales) team.
- Grab an Ownership Survey and start touring three of our spectacular holiday homes at the showground.
- Hand your completed survey to one of our Sales team to open your chosen door and claim your prize!
- By entering in the competition you are agreeing to be bound by these terms. Please ensure you have read and accepted these terms in full before participating.
- Participation in the competition is restricted to those over 18 years of age who are current Waterside holiday guests at Bowleaze Cove Holiday Park & Spa, Chesil Beach Holiday Park and Tregoad Holiday Park, excluding employees of Waterside, their immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), or anyone professionally associated with this competition. By participating in the competition you are confirming you meet this criteria.
- Participants are limited to one ‘play’ per holiday booking.
- The ‘holiday refund’ prize is valid up to the value of £1,000 and can only be applied to the holiday currently being taken with Waterside Holiday Group by the holidaymaker at the time of their participation in the competition. The following conditions apply to the ‘holiday refund’ prize.
- The ‘holiday refund’ prize winner will receive a refund for their holiday booking up to the maximum value of £1,000.
- If the winning holidaymaker’s booking is over the value of £1,000 they will not receive a full refund for their booking. They will only receive a maximum refund of £1,000.
- If the winning holidaymaker’s booking is under the value of £1,000 they will only receive a refund up to the value of their booking, not a £1,000 lump sum.
- Your personal information will be used in accordance with data protection legislation and our privacy terms and conditions.
- The competition period runs between BST on the July 3rd 00:01 to July 31st 23:59 inclusive. The competition is open to take part Monday – Sunday 9am – 6pm.
- To enter the promotion you must complete all the following stages (known as ‘the Great Holiday Refund Reveal’):
a. Contact a member of the Ownership (sales) Team at the Ownership Enquiry Centre and collect an Ownership Survey
b. View the three holiday homes as part of the Ownership Survey with a member of the Ownership (sales) team
c. Complete the Ownership Survey form and hand it in to a member of the Ownership (sales) team
d. Open your selected door at the Ownership Enquiry Centre and collect your prize
- By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a non-revocable, worldwide, royalty-free licence to use the copyright and other intellectual property rights vesting in their entry for all purposes connected with this Promotion, including but not limited to display on the Promoter’s website and any other website of the Promoter or its agent’s/contractor’s choosing and use of the entry, or part(s) of the entry, in any marketing materials or communications relating to this Promotion. Entrants hereby represent and warrant that they have all rights necessary to grant the licence and rights provided for in this paragraph and that all materials forming part of their entry to this Promotion, and any use of such materials by or on behalf of the Promoter, comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and do not infringe or otherwise violate the intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
- By agreeing to these terms you agree to Waterside sharing your name via social media or email when announcing winners.
The prizes & Winner selection
- The prizes are hidden at random behind 60 doors. There will be a mechanic set up with 60 doors at the three parks – Bowleaze Cove Holiday Park & Spa, Chesil Beach Holiday Park and Tregoad Holiday Park.
- Each of the three parks has 60 prizes to be won across the duration of the competition.
- The following prizes are available to win in the ‘Great Holiday Refund Reveal’:
- A ‘holiday refund’ prize, valid up to the value of £1,000
- A bottle of Prosecco sparkling wine
- A free drink voucher – redeemable at any restaurants, bars or other such venues operated by Waterside Holiday Group
- The prizes are non refundable, non transferable and no alternative is available.
- A participant can only open a door once they have completed the above listed tasks as part of the ‘Great Holiday Refund Reveal’ promotion.
- Participants can only open a single door.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion and sole discretion of the Promoter are in breach of the Terms and Conditions
- No responsibility can be taken by Waterside Holiday Group for entries which are incomplete and/or do not comply with entry criteria.
- The Promoter, together with any associated agencies and companies, will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.