Competition terms and conditions
1. General terms
- By entering in the competition you are agreeing to be bound by these terms. Please ensure you have read and accepted these terms in full before participating.
- Participation in the competition is restricted to those over 18 years of age who currently own a holiday home at any of the Waterside Holiday Parks, excluding employees of Waterside, their immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), or anyone professionally associated with this competition. By participating in the competition you are confirming you meet this criteria.
- Your personal information will be used in accordance with data protection legislation and our privacy terms and conditions.
- The competition period runs between BST on the April 12th 00:01 to June 6th 11:59 inclusive.
- To enter the promotion you must complete all the following stages:
a. Contact the Sales Team to book an appointment
b. Let the Sales Team appraise your holiday home
c. Join a Sales Representative for 3 holiday home viewings providing feedback
d. Receive a quote to upgrade your existing holiday home.
- Submit your contact details into the competition via the supplied form
a. For the avoidance of doubt there is no purchase necessary to enter the competition or quality for the prizes.
- By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a non-revocable, worldwide, royalty-free licence to use the copyright and other intellectual property rights vesting in their entry for all purposes connected with this Promotion, including but not limited to display on the Promoter’s website and any other website of the Promoter or its agent’s/contractor’s choosing and use of the entry, or part(s) of the entry, in any marketing materials or communications relating to this Promotion. Entrants hereby represent and warrant that they have all rights necessary to grant the licence and rights provided for in this paragraph and that all materials forming part of their entry to this Promotion, and any use of such materials by or on behalf of the Promoter, comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and do not infringe or otherwise violate the intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
2. The prizes
- The prize comprises of the following
11am: arrive swanwick marina (breakfast snacks and champagne reception)
11:45am: depart swanwick marina cruise hamble river towards southampton water
13:15pm: Arrive in cowes, isle of wight with lunch ashore
This is based upon departure and disembarkation at Swanwick Marina on the River Hamble conveniently located just off the M27 at Southampton and close to the train station.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries
3. Winner selection
- All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be entered into the prize draw
- The winner will be selected by random draw from a tombola
- In the event of an invalid submission being selected the draw will be run again
4. Winner notification
- The selected winner will be contacted by email and phone to confirm their win
- If the promoter can not contact the winner within 5 working days the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner
- If the promoter manages to contact the winner within the 5 day period but the winner is non-responsive post this for a period of 5 days the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner
- If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize(s) to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. The reserve winner must respond in accordance with the above timeframes or a shorter period if notified by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion and sole discretion of the Promoter:
a. are in breach of the Terms and Conditions
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are late, lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete, do not comply with entry criteria or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail. 6. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.